- Eliminates 95% of Fail-to-Start Situations Today more than 10% of all installed generators are unable to start and carry a load. These potential failures are rarely mechanical problems.
- Guerin 7 monitoring allows you to accurately pinpoint systems that could potentially fail-to-start due to routine maintenance.
- Key Failures; Low Battery Voltage, Low Coolant Temp, Missed Exercise, Low Fuel, Unacknowledged Alarms
- What are the consequences if your Generator System failed to Start?
- Even though today’s standby power systems are extremely reliable, they are still subject to fail-to-start events. Give your business the Guerin 7 advantage. We monitor generator systems day-after-day, second-after-second (31,536,000 seconds every year, actually) and alert you immediately of all alarm conditions.
- Let’s you know if generators are running under load due to power failure, or if they are in the cool down cycle and normal power has returned to the facility. Real-time alerts are sent to designated staff members from each generator indicating a number of vital generator status points, including:
d. High oil temperature
e. Battery Voltage
f. Fuel Status
g. Missed Exercise / Alarms
h. 125+ More Conditions